Friday 15 July 2011

Writing ... Why and How .. ???

I always wanted to be a writer. Writers, they have always been a cause of fascination in my life. I always had this amazing feeling by their vision. Words allure me by the magic they create on readers. I wanted this wand and this magic broomstick to ride me all over the sky.

But finally, I started writing two years ago to be precise on 4 May 2009 at around 4:00p.m. Well, I remember it that accurately because that was the day when my first 'more then just friendship relation' saw its end. It was just the type I asked for. A faceless, Voiceless and future less relation and still we had our moments. The end of this relation fulfilled my wish of being a writer. As through what I had read and observed since then I believed that to be a writer one should go through immense pain so, that one can actually understand complexities of life because of which writing will come out straight from the heart .. I know this may sound silly to many ..:P:P:P

But the end of this relation and beginning of fulfillment of my desire presented in front of me a question on life. Do we actually need someone to be with in our life? After this I felt like we actually don't need anyone in our lives, what we need is just an ear and a heart which should listen to us, support us, motivate us, show us what love is and what life is. But since the end of that relation gave me a medium of expression if not for life but for now I feel I am complete through my pages, pen, pencils and erasers who  play the role of ear, heart, supporter, motivator and lover <3<3<3

Now after completing two years of this journey, dream turned into reality. I am at this juncture where I am not in search of myself but in the process of building myself. I wish to make this as a very honest account of my 'Story of Creation'. So, I welcome everyone who visits 'Thinking Action'. Hope in the space between Thinking and Action we'll be able to find a better part of ourselves.


Welcome!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment